[MobilePRwire.com] Seoul, South Korea - YFactory today introduces Action Sticker HD - KidsJobs 1.0 for iOS, their Education app that allows young children to learn about 10 different, real-world jobs by seeing, touching, and listening. Kids participate in interactive activities that teach them about 10 different careers by visiting a: School, Beauty Salon, Restaurant, Hospital, Fire Station, Police Department, Airport, Toll Road, Train Station, and a Zoo. At each locale, kids meet the adults working there and view the equipment used.
10 Real Jobs to Explore:
* School - Let’s learn together with teachers and friends
* Beauty Salon - How about transforming into a new style?
* Restaurant - Chef! Make me delicious food
* Hospital - Let’s get treated by the doctor to stay healthy
* Fire Station - You must call 911 when there’s a fire
* Police Department - Police officer catches the bad guys
* Airport - Shall we get on the airplane?
* Toll Road - Where cars go fast
* Train Station - Which train is faster?
* Zoo - Let’s go see the bear, rabbit, and monkey
At launch in landscape orientation, the app is like a side scroller game, as the young boy walks down the street with one job place after another. Stopping to touch the building, kids are challenged to fit five different stickers into shaped cutouts. Each one illustrates something normally found inside that workplace. On touching a sticker, it doubles in size and can be dragged to fill in the appropriate part of the puzzle.
For example, touching the Hospital building reveals five empty outlines inside the Hospital shaped building. Kids touch one of the five stickers and drag it to the appropriate outline. At the Hospital, kids drag a Syringe, Thermometer, Pills, Stethoscope, and Surgical Mask. After placing each sticker correctly, kids can touch any sticker to hear its name aloud and see the nametag attached to it. In addition, users can touch any of the people inside the hospital to see and hear the name of their job.
* Introductory Sale - 50-70% off for a limited time
* Action Sticker Series 2 – Exploring the world of various careers with stickers
* Learning expanded vocabularies naturally by seeing, hearing, and touching
* Children’s concentration improves as they travel from place to place - kids can entertain themselves with this educational sticker game
* Correctly place all the stickers to see and hear the name of the object
* What is the name of this object? - Learning Words Mode to find out
* Where is the School and where is the Police Station? - Map Mode to find out
* Find the hidden Action in each stage - Exciting mini-episodes
After learning that male and female doctors and nurses work in the Hospital, and having correctly placed all five stickers, kids can touch the Action clapboard to see a humorous, animated scene from a day at the Hospital. Featuring lively music and sound effects, each of the 10 workplaces includes a creative animation of a typical workday. There are surprises all along the path while going from one workplace to another, which adds to the adventure. After visiting all 10 jobs, kids have learned more than 70 new words describing jobs and items and equipment typically found there. Through seeing, hearing, and touching young learners quickly come to understand what a job is, what are some common jobs, what those who work at jobs are called, how those workers contribute to society, and the names of the specialized equipment used in that job.
"Kids are fascinated by all the different animals, places, and jobs that exist in our world," commented Yong Nam Kim of YFactory. "Action Sticker HD - KidsJobs lets kids go on an adventure into the realm of jobs and the people who perform them."
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* 37.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Action Sticker HD - KidsJobs 1.0 (iPad) is on sale now at 50% off, only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Action Sticker - KidsJobs 1.0 (iPhone/iPod touch) is on sale now at 70% off, only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available upon request.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN