[MobilePRwire.com] Madrid, Spain - Madrid based 4Fig Applications announces "Aircraft Recognition Quiz" for Android, iPad and iPhone. Not just a quiz, you can also view a lot of information for more than 500 aircraft and helicopters of all eras from WWI to Actual Time and beyond!
4Fig Applications is pleased to announce the release of its new game "Aircraft Recognition Quiz" for Android and iOS.
Test your aircraft knowledge with "Aircraft Recognition Quiz", an aircraft recognition game that will challenge you to identify over 500 aircraft and helicopters. This game is a must for all aircraft lovers! You will learn to recognize the most common helicopters, fighters, bombers and other aircraft of all eras, from WWI to Actual Time and beyond!.
Enjoy and compete with your friends, since you can share your scores on Facebook, Twitter or email
Compare with others using the Leaderboards and thirty six Achievements that work with or without Game Center.
Take the Quiz, explore the aircraft organized by eras with their blueprints, photos, and links to additional information.
Test your recognition skills in three game modes with varying difficulties:
1) Normal mode, where you are presented with three blueprint views of the aircraft (front, side, bottom) and have 50% and picture wildcards.
2) Picture mode, where you are presented with a picture of the aircraft and have a 50% wildcard.
3) Difficult mode, where you are presented with a random view blueprint and have no wildcards.
The goal is simple, you start with five aircraft and unlock five new ones each time you complete a level.
You must correctly identity all five aircraft in the level to move on to the next.
Three strikes and you are out. You can use two wildcards, see the photo of the aircraft or eliminate two of the four possible answers.
Once you unlock aircraft, you get a lot of extra information and pictures if you have an Internet connection.
If you want even more, you can get extra aircraft in the store!
If you like aircraft this game is for you!!
* Universal Android and iOS versions (including a Kindle Fire version!)
* Leaderboards and Achievements
* Support for different languages: English, French, Spanish, and Italian
* Facebook and Twitter integration
* Store to get more aircraft using in-app purchase.
Device Requirements Android
* Compatible with Android Phones and Tablets
* Requires Android 2.1 or newer
* Compatible with Kindle fire
* 40 MB
Device Requirements iOS
* Compatible with iPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPad1, iPad2, iPod Touch
* Requires iOS 4 or newer
* 17.8 MB
Pricing and Availability
* Android Aircraft Recognition Quiz will also be available on the Android Market on the 4th of January 2012 and soon for the Kindle Fire.
* iOS Aircraft Recognition Quiz is $1.99 USD (or the equivalent amount in other currencies) and will be available worldwide on the 4th of January 2012, through the Apple App Store in the Games/Trivia category section.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...