[MobilePRwire.com] CHORLEY, Lancashire - Andrew Winn announces that his new App, Horse Budget, is now available exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Horse budget allows you to keep track of your spending and lets you know when to rein it in.
• Create a monthly horse spending budget.
• Keep track of your spending weekly, monthly, yearly.
• Create your own additional categories.
• Add detailed descriptions.
• Record item spending by date.
• Simple pie chart illustrates a summary of the top 10 spending categories.
• Visual highlighting using a Red or Green light to show if over (Red) or within (Green) your budget.
• Selection of pre-loaded categories:-
Alternative Therapies, Arena Hire, Bedding, Books & Magazines, Boots & Bandages, Cleaning, Competition Fee's, Competition Wear, Dentist, Driving Equipment, Farrier, Feed / Grazing, Field / Fencing / Arena, Footwear, Grooming / Clipping, Head Collars & Ropes, Headwear, Horsebox, Insurance, Livery, Loan, Prize Money, Purchase Price / Vetting, Riding Wear, Rugs, Safety Gear, Schooling Aids, Stable & Yard, Supplements, Tack, Transportation / Fuel, Tuition, Vaccinations Worming, Vet / First Aid.
• Requires iOS version 5 or later.
• iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Horse Budget is 99c and available on the iTunes App Store worldwide in the Finance Category
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
The Higher Power App for Android, C...