[MobilePRwire.com] Minsk, Belarus - Melesta Games, the developer of Jo’s Dream: Organic Coffee and other top titles, announced the launch of the Android version of its best-selling game Toy Defense. Toy Defense is the ultimate simulation experience where players are invited to build up their army and defend the tower against advancing waves of enemy attacks.
Since its original release on the App Store in April 2012, Toy Defense has been downloaded over 5 million times. After being launched on iOS, the game soon made it to PC and now is ready to hit the Android market.
The game combines elements of strategy, simulation and classic tower defense genres to bring users a completely unique experience. Toy Defense takes place during World War I and includes 24 levels spread across one world. Each level of the game includes twelve or more advancing waves of approaching enemies and players need to make fast strategic and tactical decisions in constantly changing gameplay situations. There are nine types of enemies to fight off and lots of different challenges to tackle.
The arsenal of units available to the players includes riflemen, flamethrowers, cannons, anti-aircraft guns and 24 upgrades to them. Each type of unit has a different cost and defensive capability, so users have to be careful in their choice and placement on the map.
• 24 perfectly designed levels
• Unique weapons with multiple upgrades
• 4 features in your arsenal:
* Repairmen. Now towers could be repaired without your assistance!
* Resurrection. Revive the ruined tower, take part in the battle again!
* Squashing. Help your army, join the battle. Squash enemy with your finger!
* Protective barrage. Defend your base. Crush enemy by blast wave!
• 9 different enemies to fight off
• Intense World War I atmosphere with amazing graphics and sound effects
• New worlds, new levels and new game updates coming soon
The game is available on Google Play for free. With its unique spin and proven success among iOS and PC gamers, Toy Defense is a must have for Android users with a taste for tower defense, simulation and strategy games.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...