[MobilePRwire.com] Waldorf, MD - Giving readers an innovative new way to experience a sacred text, the Bible Audio Pronunciations iPhone application announces its recent launch, featuring audio recordings of over 1,600 challenging words.
Giving readers an innovative new way to experience a sacred text, the Bible Audio Pronunciations iPhone application announces its recent launch, featuring audio recordings of over 1,600 challenging words.
To provide people with a new way to experience the Bible, the app will play recordings of terms, names, and places that many people find difficult to pronounce. The app can be especially helpful with unfamiliar Biblical names such as Shealtiel and Epaenetus.
"We wanted to give people an easy tool to raise their level of understanding and enjoyment from reading the Bible," said Michael Vance, developer of the app. "It will speak out loud some of its most difficult words."
The over 1,600 audio clips were carefully researched and recorded to give listeners a clear answer to their pronunciation questions. Thanks to the portability of the iPhone and iPad devices, the Bible Audio Pronunciations app is designed to be used at home, church, or with others.
"The Bible is meant to be shared with others, and this app helps people do that with confidence," Michael Vance said. "It is perfect for reading to your children, speaking at church, or reciting at a Bible study group."
Features of the Bible Audio Pronunciations app include:
- Over 1,600 audio recordings -- Users can hear spoken pronunciations for a wide range of Bible words and names, including important church and historical leaders
- Search or browse for words -- After locating the term, users can tap it to hear a recording read aloud -
- Carefully researched and recorded -- Clear audio recordings allow users to quickly find answers to their pronunciation questions
- Continually updated -- New words and pronunciations will be added on a regular basis
- Additional research tools -- Links to Google and Wikipedia within the app direct readers to more information about the Bible words
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- 8.9 MB
Pricing and availability:
Bible Audio Pronunciations is currently available for sale worldwide through the App Store for $1.99 USD.
A free version, Bible Audio Pronunciations Lite, contains 100 words and is also available in the App Store. Website Links
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...