[MobilePRwire.com] Preston, United Kingdom - SyGem Software today is pleased to introduce iBingoCaller for iOS, and Bingo Caller for Android. One of the world's most popular games, Bingo can be played by anyone from 3 to 103 - and with a Bingo Caller app, it can be played anywhere too.
SyGem's Bingo Caller features both 75 and 90-ball variants, three complete sets of high-quality bingo calls, and a full ball history. All you need are the Bingo tickets and you are ready to play.
The speed of the game can be changed easily - three settings are available for automatically picking the next ball. Also included is a "Manual Advance" mode - ideal for playing Bingo with younger children who need more time to check each ball.
* Three selectable voice packs
* Full bingo-hall calls and shorter number-only calls
* Three game speeds
* Manual advance mode for selecting the next ball
* Attractive rolling-ball animations
* Full ball history
* 75 and 90-ball variant
iBingoCaller for iOS
* iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 14.1 MB
Bingo Caller for Android
* Android device with touch screen
* Requires Android 2.2 (Froyo) or later
* Supports landscape or portait screen orientations
* 14.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iBingoCaller is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Bingo Caller for Android is a free, ad-supported download available from the Google Play store in the Games / Cards & Casino category. An in-app billing option priced at $1.99 (USD) is available to remove the adverts. Review copies are available upon request.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...