[MobilePRwire.com] Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - After a year of preparation and coding, City Pass has launched their newest interactive travel application for Android and iOS mobile devices. The app is Vietnam’s first premium travel guide of its kind: a unique combination of detailed information, unique local insight, stunning photography and innovative design at your fingertips. Highlighting Vietnam's major tourism destinations, it is targeted to high-end luxury travelers looking for a premium travel experience.
Key features of the app include a dynamic update function, geolocalisation services, a highly intuitive search function, and an audio and visual Vietnamese dictionary.
Receiving up to date credible travel information is critical for anyone visiting Vietnam. Most available information is out of date and fragmented over a dozen poorly designed apps leaving travelers ill-informed for their traveling needs. The City Pass Vietnam app provides a streamlined and sophisticated approach that addresses these problems into a single app.
Key features of the app include:
• A dynamic update function that updates your destinations with new data instantly – key in where you are and set up your itinerary by using our interactive maps.
• A geolocalisation service that identifies activities and attractions near you with distances if you are walking or driving.
• A highly intuitive search function of our database of Vietnam's best tourism providers.
• An audio and video Vietnamese dictionary of over 300 key words you will need to communicate when you are in Vietnam.
The major destinations the App covers are Da Nang, Halong Bay, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, and Vung Tau. Both Apps will feature 17 of the leading Vietnamese tourism destinations in English, French, and Vietnamese languages. Nha Trang and Phan Thiet are also available in Russian.
Below is a list of the sections found on the app.
• Attractions – Over 200 main draw cards along with some that only locals know
• Shopping – the best places for souvenirs, arts and local markets plus major shopping streets and malls
• Food – search by cuisine to find the best local and international restaurants
• Drink – where to start in the morning – and end up late at night
• Accommodation – 200 5 star, 4 and 3 star hotels to serviced apartments
• Activities – Karaoke, spas, gaming, golf, and wilder adventures
• Practicalities – all you need to know to survive in the jungle that is urban Vietnam
• Video Gallery– 33 original videos to inspire and instruct you about the country
• Photo Gallery – more than 1,500 photographs and updated daily
The City Pass Vietnam app is available for FREE download on Apple iTunes or the Google Play store.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...