[MobilePRwire.com] Guilford, USA - "Combat Mission: Touch", Battlefront.com's debut on the mobile platform and the first full 3D wargame for the iPad 2 and the New iPad, is storming the AppStore charts after just 48 hours.
In the Strategy and Simulation categories, Combat Mission Touch topped the charts in Finland (we love you guys!) as #1 Top Paid App, and placed within the Top 5 in 24 countries, including the United States, UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, New Zealand and others. It reached Top 10 tankings in 43 countries the Top 100 in a further 111 countries. Furthermore, we reached Top 10 and Top 100 placements for all games, and in fact all apps of all genres in 43 countries.
A big thank you to all the fans for your reviews and ratings and for placing CM Touch firmly in the Top Charts.
So what's next? We're working on a first (free) v1.1 update that will provide a number of improvements and new features, such as:
* Multiplayer Enhancements
* Saved Games
* Performance Improvements
* Bug Fixes
* ...and more. We're taking suggestions, go here to post feedback: www.battlefront.com/community
About "Combat Mission: Touch"
"Combat Mission: Touch" allows you to command American and German troops during and after the invasion of Normandy, June 1944! It mixes fun and realism for a unique, hands-on, 3D wargame experience.
Available on the AppStore exclusively for the iPad 2 and The New iPad - the only mobile devices that are powerful enough to fully immerse you in the dramatic battles of World War 2 - for only $4.99.
"Combat Mission: Touch" is the result of a collaboration between Battlefront.com, the critically acclaimed creators of the genre defining Combat Mission series of wargames for now over 10 years, and Dromedary LLC. Using Combat Mission's unique WeGo turn-based play mode of simultaneous planning and execution phases, and a vast 3D environment, it combines the fun of fast paced action with the strategy of turns. Make no mistake, fun as it is, "Combat Mission: Touch" is a true wargame, with a number of mind-blowing features that were available, until now, only on the desktop.
"Combat Mission: Touch" Features:
* Full 3D view of the battlefield
* Smoothly zoom from bird's eye for strategic control down to eye level for tactical awareness
* Command historically accurate vehicles and infantry units like the M4 Sherman Tank or the German Panther tank
* Play solo or head-to-head on the Internet
* Invite your friends on GameCenter
* Find opponents on the Internet automatically
* Watch replays of battles and share them with friends ... or enemies
* Watch and replay every detail of the action from any angle
* Realistic ballistics and armor penetration algorithms; make no mistake, fun as it is, this is a true wargame!
* Realistically simulated weapons and effects
* Troop morale and fatigue
* Forward observers and artillery
* WEGO (as in: "we go together" simultaneous planning and action phases) - the fun of fast paced action with the strategy of turns
* Battle across vast distances (2km x 2km maps!)
* Play as Americans or Germans
* Fight on the beaches, hills, and bocage of France
* Includes 7 unique and detailed maps and historical combat missions:
* Uncle Red Beach ∙ Morning of the 902nd ∙ Panzer Ace ∙ Off the Beach! ∙ Crossroads ∙ Battlegroup Scholze ∙ Ravenstein's Bridge
* More maps and missions will be made available in-app
* Includes tutorial video... you had better do what the Drill Sergeant $@*!% asks you to!
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Tormentum reached mobile platforms ...