[MobilePRwire.com] Yokohama, Japan - DAYLINE has released for iPhone and iPod touch users. The application is an extremely helpful, feature-packed events and tasks management. DAYLINE unify events and tasks to time line. You can simply manage your events and tasks. It can synchronize with Google Tasks™.
Yokohama, Japan – Announcing that Domo Apps, the developers of DAYLINE, has released for iPhone and iPod touch users. The application is an extremely helpful, feature-packed events and tasks management. DAYLINE unify events and tasks to time line. It can synchronize with Google Tasks™.
This is just a partial list of the features offered in DAYLINE:
* Simply manage your events and tasks.
* Easy, intuitive interface
* Unify events and tasks to time line, so there is no oversight.
* Supporting the synchronization with the Cloud service. DAYLINE can manage iPhone standard calendar events and can synchronize with Google Tasks™.
* By using Google Tasks™, you can create task from Gmail™ and Google Calendar™.
* Supporting the grouping of tasks and hierarchy tasks.
* Classify tasks to list and organize tasks.
On sale for only $0.99 until April 30, 2012; $2.99 thereafter
Until April 30th, Domo Apps is offering DAYLINE at two dollars off the regular price. The app can be downloaded for just $0.99 but only until the 30th. After that, it returns to its regular selling price of $2.99.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 8.8 MB
Pricing and Availability
DAYLINE is only $0.99 (USD) until April 30, 2012 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved. Google, the Google logo and Google Tasks are registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN