[MobilePRwire.com] Paris, France - Fingerlab is very excited to announce a new version for DM1 V1.1. Fingerlab has been working hard on a fully revised Core Audio sound engine that delivers much faster rendering for a full sonic experience on both the iPad 1 and 2.
Take advantage of Fingerlab's special introduction price for this new version of $0.99 (normally $5.99) until 24th october.
DM1 version 1.1 new features and improvements:
* CD-quality export to email or iTunes shared folder
* New and faster sound engine
* New effects: Resonant filter & compressor
* All effects available on the two FX trackpads on both iPads 1 & 2
* Panoramic setting for each track
* New pitch ribbon • Audio background mode setting (on/off)
* More patterns (25) per song
* Ergonomic improvements
* Drum kits categories added (Vintage / Acoustic / DM1)
* 11 New drum kits
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...