[MobilePRwire.com] Livorno, Italy - Rifra Mobile Apps is proud to announce the release of World Championship 2014 (on iOS and Android), the ideal companion for following the FIFA World Cup, one of the most anticipated sporting events of the year, and for being the hero through the exciting game of predictions. The user can also actively participate in the FIFA World Cup through the game of predictions by trying to predict the outcome of each match. It includes Information and national anthems of the 32 participating teams.
Rifra Mobile Apps has announced the release of its new application "World Championship 2014" for Android and iOS. World Championship 2014 is the ideal companion for following the FIFA World Cup 2014, one of the most anticipated sporting events of the year, and for being the hero through the exciting game of predictions. World Championship 2014 provides a complete guide, updated in real time, which provides the user with the following information:
* Calendar of FIFA World Cup 2014, group by group
* Information on the 32 participating teams.
* Tables, results, scorers and yellow/red cards updated in real time.
* Detailed information on the cities where matches will be played.
The user can also actively participate in the Brazil World Cup through the game of predictions by trying to predict the outcome of each match. Support from the Game Center (for iOS) will allow the user to compare results with friends and all the users of the Game Center. Finally, World Championship 2014 will provide detailed statistics on what were the most predicted results in the world on every single match.
* (iOS) Customize your application by selecting the graphics of your favorite team
* (iOS) Comment live all matches
* (Android and iOS) Play the CAXIROLA to support your favorite team
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.0 or later
* Android Phones & Tablets with operating systems v. 2.3.3 or later
Price and Availability:
World Championship 2014 is available free of charge through the App Store and Google Play around the world.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...