[MobilePRwire.com] Melbourne, VIC - The most popular private browser on iOS has arrived for Android. Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for. The perfect alternative to Chrome for privacy sensitive tasks. i.e. Banking, Medical.
FREE Full Screen Private Browsing for Android
- COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
- FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
- FASTER NO FRILLS
- and FREE
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Bookmarks, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari and Chrome! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari/chrome browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in google search home.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
This is the perfect private browser for viewing private sites such as Medical, Banking.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...