[MobilePRwire.com] Littleton, CO - Chock-full of fun, interactive activities and travel information, the Globus family of brands has just unveiled its first free "Passport to Travel" app for travelers driven by wanderlust.
Just in time for the 2013 travel season, "Passport to Travel" provides travelers at-their-fingertips access to invaluable tools, stories and services for vacation planning and on-trip memory gathering," said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus family of brands.
Meant to accompany travelers on their journey – from vacation planning to play – this free iPhone, iPod touch and iPad app gives them the chance to:
- Pin the places they've been (up to 550 places)
- Stamp top destinations for behind-the-scenes stories (more than 300)
- Listen to audio clips about popular sites
- Shake their mobile device for impulsive travel ideas
- Receive great travel deals
- View e-brochures from Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways for easy planning and more
To get the free "Passport to Travel" app, download it from the Apple App Store by searching for "Passport to Travel" or any of the brands or you can go to www.GlobusFamily.com/DownloadApp.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Get that winning feeling
CITY PASS GUIDE VIETNAM APP RELEASE...