[MobilePRwire.com] Hong Kong, China - To celebrate the China National Day, Flick Away: Episode 2 will be free for 3 days (30/9-2/10).
4division today is pleased to announce the release of Flick Away: Episode 2, an update of Flick Away that challenging both the player's reaction time and physical strength, Flick Away features an endless game flow with cute animals and a fancy environment. It is easy to pickup and fun to play Flick Away - just flick away the animals. There are seven different animals with their own costume. Complete the missions of each level to unlock new animals and their costume.
* A new game mode "Crazy" added. Players are challenged by the crazy animals and time limit
* 3 more bonus features which carry by the crow in "Crazy" mode. (Crow attack, Extend time, Bomb)
* Extra 4 levels with totally 12 missions added. Maximum Bonus Point now up to 15
* Game control enhancement. Support both "flick" and "tap"
* Game Center achievements now available
* Some UI changes
* More bugs fix
* 2 game mode, "Classic" with fever and "Crazy" with items and challenge
* Funny game world with colorful characters and comedy sound effect
* Complete the missions to unlock up to 9 avatars
* 42 missions (3 x 14 levels) and more are coming
* GameCenter and OpenFeint with leaderboards and achievements are available
How to play:
* Try your best to flick/tap the animals just between the lines, but don't let them pass the final line
* Continue to get great or good for combo
* Beware of the special clothed animals whose need a quick double flick to defeat. (In "Classic")
* Get 10 combos to recover a heart. (In "Classic")
* Get 50 combos to enter the fever mode. (In "Classic")
* Flick/tap the crow to get the bonus item who carrying
Bonus item list:
* Golden Egg, 5000 instant score bonus
* Poison Egg, -5000 from the current score
* Clock, 5 seconds bonus. (In "Crazy")
* Bomb, eliminate all animals in the screen. (In "Crazy")
* Fancy Egg, Crow attack. (In "Crazy")
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 12 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flick Away: Episode 2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Game category.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
The Higher Power App for Android, C...