[MobilePRwire.com] Vantaa, Finland - Educational puzzle game for learning Korean Hangul alphabet.
Indie game developer Black Sushi Studios has released Android version of their successful educational iPhone-game.
Korean entertainment has become very popular around the world. Thanks to things such as Korean TV dramas and KPop more and more people are getting interested in learning the beautiful Korean language. Traditionally studying the Korean Hangul alphabet has been quite an ordeal requiring people to play with flash cards. These cards also offer little help on proper pronunciation. We solve all these problems with Hangul Match, a game that makes the learning process very unique, fun and rewarding. No other app has yet offered all this is one package.
In Hangul Match you pair a Hangul character with its Romanized translation. You hear the proper native speaker's pronunciation with each character. This helps you to learn what kind of sound each character represents. Player is taken through all consonants and vowels in level-based game modes, teaching new character every few levels.
Six challenging game modes:
* The Easy Consonants: Play through 58 levels and unlock all 19 consonants.
* The Mighty Vowels: Play through 63 levels and unlock all 21 vowels.
* Classic: Unlocked characters are used to test your skills, make no mistakes!
* Survival: Battle against 30 seconds timer with your unlocked characters.
* Blitz: One minute time limit with all 40 Hangul characters. How good are you?
* Sound Match: Listen to pronunciations and match correct characters.
* About Hangul browser for additional help on pronunciation
* Clear pronunciations by native Korean female
* Android 4.0+ (Phones & Tablets)
* 21 MB Storage space
Pricing and Availability:
Hangul Match is available in the Google Play on the June 21st, under Games/Brain & Puzzle category. Price is 1,99 € / $2,66 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies)
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...