[MobilePRwire.com] Singapore, Singapore - Health2i Pte. Ltd, Singapore, launches “HospitalPix” a hospital finder app with photo sharing features in Google Play Store for Android users. One click hospital information is accessible 24/7, location, health care services, and photo sharing with email capabilities. The hospital app uses geo mobile location technology to provide users (general population) the easiest way to locate and find nearby hospitals with valuable information regarding their health care facility.
HospitalPix applications can be used by patients, visitors, and the hospital management team, in brief anyone can make use of the app, anywhere, at anytime meeting all one’s health needs.
In this launch the database includes all of the hospitals in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines and Indonesia. United States and Canada will be released soon.
Health2i Pte. Ltd launches “HospitalPix” a hospital finder app with photo sharing features. And the app is made available in Google Play Store for Android users. Photo sharing is simply what most people now do with their smartphones, so why not use it for sharing reviews about Hospitals says dr. Jacques Durand, Chief Medical Officer of Health2i
A picture is worth a thousand words and so many things can be said about what we experience when we are in the Hospital.
The app provides to users the easiest and fastest way to find nearby hospitals, with photos, and see posted pictures by others with their comments.
HospitalPix is the perfect combination of Geo-location Technology, Directory Services, Photo sharing and includes social reviews. Hospitals can also use this application in a professional way for promote their services from real life experiences of their patients, visitors and staff.
• Current listing of hospitals in South East Asia countries include Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines and Indonesia
• Hospital phone numbers, email addresses and websites accessed directly from the app
• Google Maps feature. Get directions to the hospital you choose.
• Search capability for listing hospitals based on name, or keyword for medical services
• Search for location of hospitals within distance from your present location
• Tapping capability to view directions to the hospital from your present location.
• Access Individual reviews and comments made written about one or more of selected hospitals
Photos Sharing for Social Interactions
• Users (patients and visitors) can post photos, add comments and edit it
• Useful to patients, visitors, doctors, nurses and the general public
• Integrated geo-location feature, automatically propose includes other photos posted by others (within 10km radius)
• User (patients and visitors) can add comments and share the same in social media
Promotional Features to hospitals
• Promote hospital services and features
• Share hospital news & special promotions
• Enhance the hospital’s experience
• Generate more social interactions between the public and hospitals.
• All the contents are moderated with report abuse functionality
Pricing and availability
• Currently the app is available in Google Play Store here for Android Users
• You can download apps for others regions of the world in : www.hospitalpix.com
• The app is free
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN