[MobilePRwire.com] College Station, TX - Alundus, LLC has announced the Kickstarter launch of its Kanga Pouch device cases for the iPad & iPhone product lines aiming to make them more child and human resistant. The case prevents the removal of the charger & audio cords, screen touches, exiting out of apps, turning the volume up, turning the device off, and are less likely to accidentally damaging the device. Your device will come back in one piece with all the apps accounted for and less fingerprints all over the screen.
We picked Kickstarter to help us with startup costs because it is the largest funding platform for creative projects in the world. In business since 2009, Kickstarter has raised over $40 million dollars for 7,500 creative projects. The company operates from an all-or-nothing based funding method where projects must be fully funded or no money changes hands.
What is Kanga Pouch?
For those who want their devices made much more child & human resistant! These days there are plenty of families that use iPhones and iPads as a wonderful device to help entertain and educate your kids. However these items are very expensive and not made child friendly. Plus they are easily dropped and often mishandled.
As with us, our youngest kid tends to touch the screen and start re-arranging the app icons each time he gets it. And then you notice when you get it back there are missing applications and dirty fingerprints all of the screen.
Inevitably at least 3-4 times during a movie, our son will bring us the iPad or iPhone back because he has inadvertently or probably more like advertently exited out of the movie app and he is now in another app he isn't suppose to be in (I mean really does a 23 month old need to check his email?)!
Well after about 1000 times of doing this, I am tired of it and I have taken matters into my own hands. We have created the Kanga Pouch cases for the iPhone & iPad to help us all out.
We came up with the Kanga Pouch name after the kangaroo's pouch and the protection similarities we are looking for with the case design. The kangaroo's pouch acts as a protector for the young, just like the Kanga Pouch case is aiming to do the same.
These Kanga Pouch cases are meant to make your iPhone & iPad more Child & Human Resistant. What do we mean by more Child & Human Resistant...
* Rubber Design - safe for children to use with a semi-soft outer covering but sturdy plastic internal frame case
* Re-Enforced Hinges - keeps up with the abuse it will endure from the kids
* Grip Bars - placed on the back to help children better grip the device
* Offset Front Lid - plastic screen is slightly offset from the face of the device thus disabling any screen touches to the device
* Completely Enclosed Design - keeps dirty fingerprints away from your device
* En-Cased Charger & Audio Ports - so they can't unplug the cords
* En-Cased Volume & Power Buttons - inaccessible so they can't turn the volume up too loud or cut it off accidentally
* Picture Frame Kickstand - for better propped-up viewing in both landscape and portrait modes
* Durable - tough enough to withstand dropping, stomping, and drooling
* Future Expandability - the front lid's plastic screen is removable for when the kids are old enough for additional usage but you still want the added safety of the case
With the Kanga Pouch your device becomes more resistant!
You simply place your device inside the case, pick the program you want them to watch and shut the lid. Easy and as simple as that, when your done just open the lid and take your device out.
The child is prevented from removing charger & audio cords. They are prevented from touching the screen and exiting out of the movie app, turning the volume up too loud, and even from cutting the device off. They are now less likely to accidentally damaging the device by dropping it. Your device will come back to you in one piece with all the apps accounted for and less greasy fingerprints all over the screen.
The Kanga Pouch eliminates many of the problems that we all face with our children and their iPhone & iPad devices. Best of all, Kanga Pouch cases can be used for more than just children and there are literally 100s of different ways to use it...
* If you use the iPad to display a product in your office but don't want customers playing with anything else on the device!
* You use the iPad as a picture frame but you don't want anyone playing games on the device!
* You are at a trade show and don't want anyone checking your email while they wait!
* Your on a FaceTime call and often have to pass the device from person to person but someone always accidentally hits a button.
So there are many other uses for your Kanga Pouch other than making your device more child & human resistant.
Which Device Models and Color Options?
We will be making this device for the original iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, & iPhone 3G. The device will come in 5 colors to start...Black, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink. Remember with your Kanga Pouch your device becomes child & human resistant.
Now accepting pre-orders via Kickstarter website by visiting the link listed at the end of this release.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN