[MobilePRwire.com] Midleton, Cork - 25dev introduced Acro-Dict 1.0.0 for iOS. This useful app translates abbreviations, codes and acronyms, or AAC for short, that users encounter in their daily lives. For work and personal use, the app is helpful for parents wishing to translate what kids are texting on their phones or the internet. With a database of over 42,000 entries, 31 categories and intuitive search capabilities, the app is also helpful for medical students, doctors, businessmen, photographers, pilots, scientists, and more.
25dev introduced Acro-Dict 1.0.0 for iOS. This useful app translates abbreviations, codes and acronyms, or AAC for short, that users encounter in their daily lives.
The sheer number of abbreviations around today is enough to confuse anyone. With more being added every day, there's no way anyone can keep up. Now there's a way to figure out what those acronyms, abbreviations or codes, really mean. Acro-Dict is an app available on the App Store. Acro-Dict does all the hard work by combining every conceivable AAC into one user friendly app.
"It's not just for work," said John Shaw "Your kids are sending text messages all the time with AAC. What are they saying? Acro-Dict tells you."
The app is ideal for:
* Parents wondering what your kids are texting on their phones or internet
* medical students and doctors
* IT (computing and networking)
* geologists and geodesists
* pilots and astronomers
* mathematicians and chemists
* and many others
"If there's an AAC out there, we've got it in Acro-Dict and we'll tell you what it is. Don't be confused. Be in the know," John Shaw said. "And don't worry about new AAC coming out. We update the app frequently. If there's a new AAC, we're going to have it to you in short order."
* offline database (no Internet connection required)
* regular updates
* 31 categories
* over 58000 entries (~30% less in free version)
* additional extended descriptions for some AAC (constantly updated)
* quick dynamic search of words while you type
* a glossary search engine (fully searchable)
* the ability to bookmark selected AAC for easier reference
* share on Facebook, Twitter or email, SMS the result of a search
* search Google, Wikipedia for more definitions of AAC
* build-in tutorial
"We are adding extended descriptions to acronyms as we can. This lets users better understand the explanation of each entry," John Shaw said.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 12.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Acro-Dict 1.0.0 is FREE and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. For more information, visit the 25dev.net website.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
The Higher Power App for Android, C...