[MobilePRwire.com] Hamburg, Germany - Scarcely a month after the successful launch of the Android Beta for Lords & Knights, Xyrality is today releasing the first large update.
Over 100,000 players have already downloaded the Beta version and are helping us improve the Android app. A number of missing features have been added and several bugs have been fixed in this update. “We are delighted to report such a successful start to the Android version, and would like to thank all the players for their constructive feedback.” said Xyrality GmbH CEO, Sven Ossenbrüggen, “We are working hard on the Android app to provide our players with an optimum game experience.”
An overview of the new features:
* The castle overview now displays units, resources and the player’s score
* Single units can be called back
* Deletion of reports has been fixed
* Players can now be searched by name in the rankings
* Night mode was added for the map
* New diplomacy status for wings of alliances has been added
* The function to select all the resources in the transport menu has been added
* The App2SD feature has been added
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...