[MobilePRwire.com] Hamburg, Germany - Today Xyrality released update 1.7 for the Lords & Knights Android version that the community has been so eagerly awaiting.
In particular, players who own more castles can now enjoy new features such as the global recruitment of units for all castles. This update from the Hamburg developer now brings the Android Beta of the successful MMOG a big step nearer the iOS version for which update 2.0 will soon be available. You can view a full list of all the changes here:
* Players with 10 castles or more can recruit units globally for all castles
* Players with 8 castles or more can start pre-selected missions for all castles with one click
* Players with 5 castles or more can exchange resources between castles
* Espionage and battle reports can be shared with other players
* Reports can be enabled and disabled
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Get that winning feeling
FitGuide, uses special algorithm to...