[MobilePRwire.com] Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam - Not A Basement Studio has announced the relaunch of Manga Rock for Android on Google Play Store, the Android version of their popular manga reader app on iPhone and iPad. Manga Rock Android supports 7 languages and features over 50 thousands manga titles from 15 popular sources. Better yet, this relaunch version also brings you the new feature Back up & Restore - a cloud service that lets you back up & restore app data across multiple Android and iOS devices.
Not A Basement Studio has announced the relaunch of Manga Rock for Android on Google Play Store. This relaunch version not only brings back everything you love about the previous Manga Rock for Android app but also includes many new features such as Back up & Restore, Wifi-Download-Only, or SD-Card-Support. Manga Rock for Android is still Free to download and features an in-app purchase at US$ 3.99 to unlock the full version.
✔ Back up & Restore (Manga Rock Cloud)
Manga Rock Cloud is the cloud storage system that lets you back up and restore Manga Rock data (Favorites, Recents, and Personalized Settings) across multiple Android (and later iOS) devices.
- Support log in using Facebook, Twitter, or Manga Rock account
- Support up to 5 Android devices per account
✔ Manga Catalog
- Search for manga by title or author name
- Filter and sort manga list by source, genres, status, alphabetical order, or ranking
- Show read/unread indicator for easy navigation
✔ Languages & Sources
- Fully localized in English, Spanish, German, Frenh, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
- Read manga from 17 popular sources:
# English: MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES)
# French: AnimeStory
# German: Meinmanga, Demanga, MangaTube
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan
# Chinese: 99mh, manhua178
# Vietnamese: Thienduongmanga, VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
WARNING: Due to copyrights, not all manga are available for US users!
✔ Manga Viewer
- Features Horizontal and Vertical reading modes
- Supports 2 reading directions: left to right and right to left
- Other reading customizations: Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock
- Auto pre-loads next chapter for a smooth online reading experience
- Supports multiple concurrent downloads
- Supports background downloading
- Reads downloaded chapters when offline
✔ Favorite & Recent
- Favorite a manga to keep track of its releases
- "New" indicator for latest favorited manga's releases
- Check "Recent" to know your reading history and jump back to the last read pages
✔ Personalize Settings:
- On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
- On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
- On/Off: Download manga with WIfi only
- On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with Wifi
- Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
- Android OS: Ice Cream Sandwich and above
- Size: 15MB
- Screen size: 480x800 and above
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...