[MobilePRwire.com] Logan, Utah - Fishington Studios announced today the release of Meeting Box. This popular app among students and working professionals has been redesigned with a clean and fresh interface and several exciting new features. Along with its comprehensive note taking and sketching engines, the new release includes the addition of a task manager, the ability to add and trace photos, and map, photo and webpage annotation. It is also now universal and works on both the iPhone and iPad.
Fishington Studios announced today the release of Meeting Box. This popular app among students and working professionals has been redesigned with a clean and fresh interface and several exciting new features. Along with its comprehensive note taking and sketching engines, the new release includes the addition of a task manager, the ability to add and trace photos, and map, photo and webpage annotation. It is also now universal and works on both the iPhone and iPad.
“We created Meeting Box to help provide working professionals and students with a compilation of familiar productivity tools to effectively capture their busy lifestyle in a mobile and paperless way” remarked CEO Chris Flammer. “We also decided with this app to leave behind much of the skeu-morphism and excessive over-design found in so many other productivity apps. We felt it was time to step back from all the notebooks, pages, bookshelves, boxes etc. and instead keep organization intuitive and clutter free by focusing on making a product that is extremely powerful while still sporting a clean, practical and minimalistic interface”.
Meeting Box is designed to be useful in almost any setting. This application is ideal for presentations, classes, conferences, lectures, business meetings or any other environment where a variety of information needs to be quickly captured and organized. Ultimately, Meeting Box is a simple and elegant solution for a variety of note taking needs and sports the potential and features to compete with even the largest name brands on the app store.
Updates for the app are scheduled to take place on a regular basis. In honor of it’s redesign, Meeting Box will also be made free for 24 hours in partnership with App Gratis on March 9th.
• Drawing/Sketching Engine—Features a beautiful color palette, highlighting, and array of pen sizes. Includes the ability to zoom for greater detail.
• Note Pad-Don’t want to write by hand? Type out notes instead.
• Web Page Annotation-Capture your favorite webpage and draw, highlight or make notes on it.
• Audio Recording-a new and improved recording feature will be added back in within the next month.
• Photos-add photographs to notes or use the handy tracing tool.
• Task Manager—Each entry allows users to add a checklist, to do's, inventories, objectives, shopping lists, items etc to notes. Reminders can be added and due dates scheduled.
• Entries can be sorted into simple, efficient lists
• All entries can be freely edited at any time, allowing users to update, expand, and fill in any additional thoughts and notes.
• Universal-works on both the iPhone and iPad. Two apps for the price of one!
• All entries are kept in a professional and clean interface.
Pricing and Availability:
Beginning 2/23/2013, Meeting Box 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Get that winning feeling
CyberLink Releases Halloween Update...