[MobilePRwire.com] Seattle, USA - Melesta Games is happy to announce that the fourth installment in hit game series, Toy Defense, which is played by more than 15 million fans worldwide, - Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi - will be out very soon! Now users will get a chance to see what fighting the aliens is like and enjoy unique mix of classical tower defense gameplay and science fiction atmosphere. Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi should appear in the Google Play by the 1st of May.
Like a logical extension of Toy Defense and its sequel Toy Defense 2 set in World War I and World War II, Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi glimpses into the future and shows what could be the World War III. Aliens and robots, of course!
Now players can dive into this image and discover the vastness of space in more than 70 thrilling missions on Mars, alien jungles and just in the stars. Users will take up mostly futuristic guns, weapons and tanks, develop their own diligent strategy and give a battle to the most reckless enemies - robots.
Just like the previous versions of the Toy Defense games Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi allows everyone to become a commander and experience all that goes with it: logical thinking and tough decisions. But at the same time all Toy Defense series is about toys and toy soldiers, so it brings up the warmest childhood memories, and lets users feel themselves kids for a little while.
- Unique mix of tower defense gameplay and science fiction atmosphere
- 72 missions on the astonishing space maps: Mars, alien jungles and outer space
- 8 types of enemies, from tanks to stormtroopers
- Ack-ack, rifleman, interceptors and artillery to stop hostile forces
- Massive power-ups system for users’ army
- Ability to cooperate or compete with friends
- Numerous achievements during this war
- Six useful gameplay bonuses: maintenance personnel, resurrection, defensive strike, hand of god, urgent assignment, and freezing
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Korean and Japanese
* Requires Android 2.3.3 or later
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...