[MobilePRwire.com] Seattle, USA - Melesta Games is happy to announce that our new time management game, Kingdom's Heyday , is now available for Android devices. Players can put their skills to the test in a unique fantasy setting inspired by the heroic Middle Ages, where they’ll help the princess improve the kingdom and lead a powerful empire to its heyday. Kingdom's Heyday is now available worldwide exclusively through Google Play in the Games category.
As rulers of the kingdom, players will hone their time management skills by building homes for their citizens, developing infrastructure and establishing food production, planting gardens and orchards, improving the appearance of each district, helping neighboring kingdoms, and increasing the kingdom's wealth. Kingdom's Heyday encourages players to develop their own unique strategies to enrich the kingdom and expand their lands in the shortest time possible to earn the highest score.
Kingdom's Heyday features:
* A magical setting inspired by the Middle Ages
* Challenging city-building tasks
* Four classes of buildings: residential, commercial, food production, and luxury
* Beneficial upgrades for structures: luxury or food production
* Interactions with the neighboring kingdoms of dwarves and elves
* Increased profit from buildings
* Bonuses and achievements to earn
* Pleasant music and detailed Medieval graphics
* English, Russian
* Requires Android 2.3.3 or later
* File Size: 110 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kingdom's Heyday (v1.0) for Android is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Google Play in the Games category.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...