[MobilePRwire.com] Quebec city, Quebec, Canada - NBZ today announces gRadar 1.1.0, an update to its very popular weather radar application for Android devices. gRadar is a fast and reliable weather app that provides worldwide radar images on an interactive map. The app allows the early detection of developing precipitation, thunderstorms and high impact weather. Version 1.1.0 introduces one-hour radar image forecasts. Projections are computed based on cutting-edge image processing technology.
NBZ today is very pleased to announce that our top-selling Android app gRadar is now providing a one-hour radar image forecasts. It is the first radar app to offer such projections, based on cutting-edge image processing technology.
gRadar is a fast and reliable weather app that provides worldwide radar images, 5-day weather forecasts and observations on an interactive map (Google Maps). The app allows the early detection of developing precipitation, thunderstorms and high impact weather.
The perfect app for the outsiders and travelers alike, gRadar can animate up to twelve hours of rain/snow radar images so you can accurately tell if precipitations/storms are coming your way.
* US coverage, as provided by National Weather Service (NWS)
* Canada coverage, as provided by Environment Canada
* Australia coverage, as provided by Bureau of Meteorology
* Europe, Asia, Africa and South America coverage, as provided by EUMETSAT
* 156 US Doppler radar sites and 6 types of radar data
* 31 Canadian Doppler radar sites and 4 types of radar data
* 53 Australian radar sites and 4 types of radar data
* 1-hour radar image forecast (only available in Australia, Canada and USA)
* 5-day weather forecast and current conditions, location-based
* Weather observations (temperature, pressure and wind) on map view
* Single-radar and multi-radars modes
* Animated graphics with configurable speeds and opacities
* Up to 12 hours playback
* GPS position tracking
* Requires 1.5 or later
* Size: 285k
Pricing and Availability:
gRadar 1.1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through Google Play in the Weather category.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Get that winning feeling
CITY PASS GUIDE VIETNAM APP RELEASE...