[MobilePRwire.com] Quebec, QC, Canada - NBZ today announces that gRadar is now available on Android. gRadar is a fast and reliable weather app that provides worldwide radar images on an interactive map. The app allows the early detection of developing precipitation, thunderstorms and high impact weather. gRadar features up to 12 hours animated playback with detailed weather observations, single-radar and multi-radars modes, animated graphics with configurable speeds and opacities, and much more.
NBZ today is very pleased to announce that gRadar, our top-selling iOS app, is now available on Android. All the same great features all optimized for your Android device.
gRadar is a fast and reliable weather app that provides worldwide radar images on an interactive map (Google Maps). The app allows the early detection of developing precipitation, thunderstorms and high impact weather.
The perfect app for the outsiders and travelers alike, gRadar can animate up to twelve hours of rain/snow radar images so you can accurately tell if precipitations/storms are coming your way. It is also the only radar app offering a worldwide coverage.
Among its features:
* Worldwide rain radar coverage
* Up to 12 hours animated playback
* 5-day weather forecast and detailed weather observations
* Live weather observations on map view
* Single-radar and multi-radars modes
* Animated graphics with configurable speeds and opacities
* GPS position tracking
* US coverage, as provided by National Weather Service (NWS)
* Canada coverage, as provided by Environment Canada
* Australia coverage, as provided by Bureau of Meteorology
* Europe, Asia, Africa and South America coverage, as provided by EUMETSAT
155 US Doppler radar sites and 6 types of radar data:
* One-Hour Precipitation
* Storm Total Precipitation
* Base Reflectivity
* Composite Reflectivity
* Storm Relative Motion
* Base Velocity
31 Canadian Doppler radar sites and 4 types of radar data:
* PRECIP Rain
* PRECIP Snow
* CAPPI Rain
* CAPPI Snow
53 Australian radar sites and 2 types of radar data:
* Precipitation (256km)
* Doppler wind
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...