[MobilePRwire.com] Beloit, Wisconsin - Mobile cash back app lets iPhone and iPad users stack savings from current coupons with cash back from thousands of retailers, essentially making the majority of iOS purchases a better value.
Today, FatWallet.com launched their most comprehensive shopping app to date for iOS devices. Just like online, mobile shoppers can now combine savings from online coupons, free shipping and other timely discounts with cash back from more than 1,600 retailers. The technology allows users to quickly compare the top rated deals from thousands of stores, then add savings from coupons and cash back to make the majority of retail offers a better value. A recent study from FatWallet reports that purchases using mobile devices will increase by 22% overall, and 35% for Millennials. Shoppers using the FatWallet mobile platforms have earned in excess of $500,000 in additional cash back savings during the last calendar year.
The new FatWallet cash back app is free and available for download from the App Store. Key features include:
• Cash Back Shopping - Get up to 25% cash back with most things you buy at over 1,600 stores, including Amazon, Kohl's, Home Depot, Newegg, Groupon, and Walmart
• Hot Deals - View the most current daily coupons and add savings to mobile purchases
• Cash Back Sales - Quick access to a list of current stores that have increased cash back
• Customization - Save a list of your favorite stores for custom shopping
• In-store Coupons – Access in-store coupons and apply at store checkout
• Tell-A-Friend - Get $20, or more, when you invite at least two friends that shop through FatWallet.com
• My FatWallet - Access your cash pending, cash back history, and tracking tickets to see what's coming in your Big Fat Check!
• Notifications - Never miss a deal! Get notified when your favorite stores increase cash back or offer hot coupons and deals.
• Share the Savings - Easily share deals, coupons and cash back savings opportunities with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, text and email
Visit FatWallet for a detailed tutorial or visit the iTunes App Store to download for free.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...