[MobilePRwire.com] Guilford, USA - Independent developer/publisher Battlefront.com Inc. and Finnish game developer Aniway are proudly introducing the launch of Assault Wave for Android! Prior to this launch, this unique tactical "Rock, Paper, Tank" wargame has already been downloaded over 100,000 times(including for the iPhone and iPad).
Assault Wave is a World War II themed real time tactical action game, designed especially for touch screen devices. Assault Wave is a deceptively simple game to learn, as you simply drag & drop your chosen Units to the battlefield and issue Commands according to the tactical situation; yet the game offers a multitude of tactical choices during game play.
Download for Android now!
Core Game Play
* World War II theme, based on Operation Cobra 1944
* Real time
* Tactical Action
* Drag & Drop Controls
* Top Down View
Assault Wave Features
* US and Germany as first playable nations
* Single Player vs. AI Campaigns and Battles
* Multiplayer 1 vs 1: On Same Device & Online
* 16 Unique Battle Maps
* Unlock new Units and Commands
* Online Multiplayer leaderboard
* 46 Achievements
Game Play in a nutshell
* Choose a game mode: for single player a "Campaign" or a "Single Battle", for multiplayer either "On Device Duel" or "Online Multiplayer"
* Choose a Nation (USA and Germany at release)
* Choose Units and Commands for the next battle
* Unit deployment: Drag & Drop Units to your Deployment Area
* Commands: Drag, Target using the Deployment area, and Drop to issue
* Unit and Command spawn rate: each Unit and Command has a unique rate at which they spawn and are redeployable
* Conquer Victory Locations, destroy enemy Units and cross enemy line to gain Battle Points
* First player to reach the Battle Point limit for the current Battle will win
* Unlocking new Units and Commands: in single player campaign you unlock new Units and Commands after each victory. In online multiplayer you gain Battle Points from each played game, use them to unlock new Units and Commands.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN