[MobilePRwire.com] Addison, Illinois - Perfect People gives players the experience of living an entire lifetime in 7 minutes. There's so much to do in such a short time that every decision the player makes has an impact on how their life will turn out!
There are twelve levels in the game. Each level presents the player with a new set of goals to achieve. The goals includes things such as making a friend, flirting with someone, buying a home, making money in the stock market, or having a baby. While trying to achieve their goals, the player must make sure to maintain their needs, keep their grades up, and avoid bankruptcy.
The excellent balance between goals and needs, coupled with a short time frame, makes for truly intense gameplay. Imagine being able to play your life over and over to get it just right. That's what Perfect People is all about.
Characters in the game include:
- Athletic Ava - always nice!
- Brilliant Bob - there for you when you need him.
- Creative Chao - friends with Jumping Jack.
- Dapper Diego - has lots of friends.
- Emerald Evy - rich beyond your wildest dreams!
- Gossipy Grace - take a wild guess.
- Icy Inez - not mean, but not nice either.
- Jumping Jack - a big fan of the sports page.
- Logical Lulu - good friends with Original Olivia.
- Mean Mike - so not nice!
- Needy Nina - 'please talk to me!'
- Original Olivia - one of a kind.
- Popular Preity - has more friends than anyone else.
- Rowdy Ryan - party! party! party!
- Social Sagar - easy to talk to.
- Timid Terrance - a bit quiet.
- Wealthy William - rich and ugly.
- Zippy Ziyi - forever happy!
Player actions include things such as:
- Making friends
- Kissing and dating
- Slapping people
- Getting married
- Chit Chatting with friends
- Tickling friends
- Making babies
- Playing soccer
- Going to school
- Earning money by mowing the lawn
- Graduating from school
- Getting a job as a Pop Star, Astronaut, or Police Officer!
- Buying a house
- Adopting a dog
- Decorating your yard
- Playing the stock market
* iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch 2G or later and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 6.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Perfect People is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A free version is also available as Perfect People Free.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...