[MobilePRwire.com] Spokane, WA - WritePad SDK 4.0 enables third-party app developers to leverage state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software for Android OS. WritePad SDK now supports 11 languages in a single library, features improved recognition quality, and support for additional CPUs.
PhatWare Corporation, a leading professional software and application developer, announces today the immediate availability of the new version of WritePad handwriting recognition Software Development Kit (SDK) for Android OS. The WritePad SDK 4.0 is now optimized for the latest versions of Android OS and Android NDK providing native support for arm, armv7, x86, and MIPS CPUs.
New features in the WritePad SDK
• Handwriting recognition engine is now packaged as a single static library for all supported languages, enabling the support of handwriting recognition for several different languages in a single app.
• Support Android 4.x, including arm, armv7, x86, and MIPS architectures.
• Improved recognition quality of individual letters and words in print and cursive modes.
WritePad SDK Features
• Recognizes natural handwritten text in a variety of handwriting styles: cursive (script), PRINT and MIXed.
• Recognizes dictionary words from its main or user-defined dictionary, as well as non-dictionary words, such as names, numbers and mixed alphanumeric combinations.
• Provides automatic segmentation of handwritten text into words and automatically differentiates between vocabulary and non-vocabulary words, and between words and arbitrary alphanumeric strings.
• Does not require a user to train the software and allows for most users to achieve high accuracy right "out of the box".
• Reliably recognizes handwriting and provides spell checking and word completion features.
WritePad SDK includes handwriting recognition engine static libraries and dictionaries for all supported languages, API header files, documentation, and sample code in C and Java allowing easy integration with new or existing Android applications or devices. WritePad SDK evaluation is free, while commercial license is royalty-based. For more information about the WritePad SDK and to request an SDK evaluation and commercial pricing, please visit PhatWare’s web site at http://www.phatware.com/developer.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...