[MobilePRwire.com] Union City, California - California based Sulaba Inc. has announced Sign Docs 1.2.9, an update to their productivity app for iPad. Whether you are a mortgage broker, leasing agent or notary public, say goodbye to time consuming paper transactions. Send the file by email and let them return it to you with their signature and date. Sign Docs revolutionizes the document management process and eliminates the need for paper documents. Manage your documents by client and project, and store as many files per client as needed.
Sulaba Inc has revolutionized the document management process and eliminated the need for paper documents with the Sign Docs application for the tablet. This application received recognition from Apple immediately upon approval and selected as New and Noteworthy in iTunes store under productivity category within top 20. Support the go green wave, eliminate paper waste and increase productivity with Sign Docs app. Digital signing with unprecedented flexibility.
Finally, wait is over. Whether you are a mortgage broker, leasing agent or notary public, say goodbye to time consuming paper transactions. Whatever business you're in, look into the present and ride the wave of the future. Free up your time with Sign Doc to focus on what matters most to you. Go green, organize your business and give yourself piece of mind with unprecedented flexibility in managing your document.
Manage your documents by client and project, and store as many files per client as you need. Create labels within seconds and drag them to the appropriate fields within the document to have it filled out prior to meeting your client. Made a mistake? Correct it immediately without messy white outs by editing or deleting the label.
Is your client too busy to meet with you in person? Send the file by email and let them return it to you with their signature and date. Forgot to double check whether your client signed all of the necessary documents? Is it too late to go back to your office to check? Forget the hassle and pull the files up on your screen!
Now with the new 1.2.9 updated version, user can import email PDF attachment directly into sign docs app.
Cool features with good reviews:
* No additional costs after the app is purchased
* Easy to follow demo tutorial within the app
* Import PDF document through Email or iTunes File Sharing or your own private network through File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and get signed and export through email or FTP or print directly using iPad supported wireless printers.
* Organize the customer, project-based template pdf doc library as well as signed library in a rich user interface "book shelf"
* No limit on template docs, signed docs or customer projects
* No limit on custom labels, color text, pen or size
* No limit on number of signatures & timestamps
* Easy drag and drop of labels within each page of document
* Custom digital pen,size,color, label text font, etc.
* Extensive real life look and feel book shelf library of projects - Template or Signed
* Lock & unlock the document while signing
* Save signed documents with different file names under as many project folders as needed
* Intuitive customer/project image cover flow screen. Touch and drag customer images to see the projects
* Redefined setting screen with default FTP parameters, animated pen settings and optional international date and time stamp formats
* Print the signed documents immediately with apple iPad supported air print/wifi connected printer devices
* Customize for personal, small business, retail and enterprise level
* Support the 'go green' wave, eliminate paper waste, preserve our earth resources and increase productivity
* Popular & user friendly digital document signing app for an iPad
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 10.3 MB
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN