[MobilePRwire.com] Vancouver, BC - Vancouver based Beanheads Consulting Inc. announces the release of Sort Shots for Android. Sort Shots finds photos fast for easy sharing. Mix-and-match photo searching criteria - tags (new or existing metadata), ratings or favorites – along with a sequencing preference to view the results. Share photos on Facebook, Flickr or Picasa or play a slideshow. Users love the app for its ingenious way to find their photos without having to scroll through their entire photo library.
Today Beanheads Consulting Inc., a leading provider of first-of-its-kind applications that provide photo searching on mobile devices, announced the release of its photo-tagging software, Sort Shots, for Google Android.
Sort Shots provides Android 2.2 & 2.3 users with a lightning fast way of finding their photographs. Users experience numerous benefits:
- Install and instantly begin finding photos using Metadata tags/keywords previously assigned to photos.
- Fast, easy image retrieval through unique photo and video tagging. Tagging options include personalized keywords, ratings, favorites, or type of media. Tapping on a tag provides instant results so users can further refine their search with additional tags and keywords.
- Sequencing options include file name, date, size or rating.
- Intuitive interface for easy tagging, searching, sequencing and sharing slideshows.
- Tagging functionality allows Android users to create and sort by custom tag layers. For example, a user can choose to sort by “People”, by “People --> Friends”, or by “People --> Friends --> Chris” depending on how general or specific they wish their search to be.
- Image sharing with Bluetooth and Gmail along with popular Web services such as Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, and Twitter.
“Overwhelming requests from Android users clamoring for Sort Shots on their device prompted us to apply our award-winning concept to this exciting platform. Now Android tablet and mobile phones users can quickly sort through thousands of images using personalized tags combined with an ingenious photo finding interface,” stated Christa Taylor, Founder & CEO of Beanheads Consulting. “The flexible interface allows users to mix-and-match their photo searching criteria - ranging from tags, ratings and favorites - and combine it with an optional sequencing preference to view the results. Sort Shots provides Android users with a superior photo searching technique”.
Sort Shots for Android requires an Android device running iOS 2.2 or 2.3 device to run.
Pricing & Availability
Sort Shots for Android is now available through Google Marketplace under the “Photography” category. It’s priced at $2.99.
For further information including additional application screenshots, please visit http://www.sortshots.com
Ms. Rina Gallo
Copyright ® 2011 Beanheads Consulting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
The Higher Power App for Android, C...