Reference to we or us refers to the owner of the Site including any company it controls or which controls it (for example a parent company of the Site owner or a subsidiary of the Site owner) and its members, directors, officers, employees and agents.
WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREON, SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREON, THE SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND ANY OTHER CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED FROM OR ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT: THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT; OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR OTHER CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREON, AND THE SITE CONTENT AND OTHER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH US, YOU RELEASE US (AND OUR MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US (AND OUR MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS), HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (A) YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY (B) YOUR USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE SITE CONTENT OR ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You acknowledge and agree that the Site contains proprietary information that is protected under U.S. and international intellectual property laws, including the laws of copyright and trademark. Except as expressly authorized by us or our licensors, you agree not to sell, rewrite, modify, redistribute, create derivative works from the Site content in whole or in part.
Linking to Us
Usually, we don't mind if you include a simple link from your site to the Site. However, you must first ask our permission if you intend to frame the Site or incorporate pieces of it into a different site or product in such a way that is not clear to our users that we are the source of the content. You are not allowed to link to us if you engage in the publication or promotion of illegal, obscene, or offensive content, or if the link in any way negatively impact on our reputation.
Should you wish to post any news you obtain from the Site on another web site, you must credit the Site as the source of the news.
Information that You Provide to the Site
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that the Service is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.
Laws that Govern this Agreement
We control the Site from our offices within the State of New Jersey in the United States of America. The Site can be accessed from any of the United States and from other countries worldwide. Since the laws of each State or country able to access the Site may differ, by accessing the Site, you and we agree that the statutes and laws of the state of New Jersey without regard to choice of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Site. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. We do not make any representation that materials made available through the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Member Account, Password, And Security
If the Site requires or provides you with the option to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
All payments will be processed through PayPal. The Site is not responsible nor liable for the monetary transactions done via PayPal. In addition, you are subject to transaction fees from PayPal and PayPal's terms of service regarding this fee. Refunds for Users and/or Customers are not the responsibility of the Site.
Third Party Trademarks
Any use of trademarks made by the Site such as Apple, Google, or Android is descriptive only (that is for the purpose of describing products or services offered by the trademark owners) and such trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners not the Site.
Your Account with PayPal
We are not liable for any errors made with PayPal. Please view their terms and conditions.
In addition, you may not use the PayPal service for activities that:
1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
2. relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, or (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law
3. relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing,or (g) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services
Notice and Take Down Procedures and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Site by contacting the copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
The email address for the agent for copyright issues relating to the Service is: email@example.com or fax the Copyright Agent at 877.209.3420
Should we receive a notice of infringement of copyright, we reserve the right to take down the content giving rise to the notice. In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
AIR FORCE FURY is available NOW on ...