[MobilePRwire.com] San Francisco, CA - Illustrated book publisher Thames & Hudson announces the launch of ON THE HIGH LINE app for iPad, a dynamic, insider’s guide to the High Line combining photographs, videos, maps, informative texts, and interactive social media features. This beautiful app gives you the High Line park at your fingertips.
ON THE HIGH LINE app is the perfect resource for visitors planning a trip to New York City and for residents who want to get the most out of an afternoon in the park. Because we love nature, history, art, and food, we know you will love this experience -- and the app -- as much as we do. Join us on a trip into the heart of New York City’s coolest green space.
Top features include:
• Over 80 original color photographs;
• 7 video clips with original music;
• Browse categories: architecture, history, and nature;
• Family-friendly Kids’ Stuff section;
• Maps of the High Line showcasing nearby bars, cafés and restaurants, fashion boutiques, specialty shops, and art galleries;
• Interactive map showing notable architecture;
• Create and share your own postcards showing the High Line then and now.
ON THE HIGH LINE is an enhanced digital book based on the first illustrated guidebook to the park, On The High Line: Exploring America's Most Original Park, by Annik La Farge with selected contributions from Rick Darke (Thames & Hudson, May 2012). ON THE HIGH LINE app is a collaboration between publisher Thames & Hudson, and San Francisco-based digital solutions firm Soma Rishi.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Get that winning feeling
FitGuide, uses special algorithm to...