[MobilePRwire.com] Minsk, Belarus - Melesta Games is pleased to announce an Android version of Toy Defense 2, sequel to the best-selling tower defense game Toy Defense that is now available for download on the Google Play. Toy Defense 2 is the ultimate simulation experience set in World War II, where players build up their army of toy soldiers and defend their base against advancing waves of enemy attacks.
Inspired by the popular childhood pastime of playing toy soldiers at the kitchen table, Toy Defense 2 takes the experience to a more grandiose scale on Android devices. Players will experience some of the most epic and decisive battles of World War II -- including Stalingrad, Operation Overlord, and Operation Crusader -- reimagined as tower defense levels complete with power-ups, unlockable upgrades, and more.
"The main difference you'll find is how intuitive the gameplay is, thanks to consistent and logical game design. This is lacking in so many other similar titles," commented one of the developers of Toy Defense 2.
Toy Defense 2 boasts three unique campaigns with 24 levels each, for a total of 72 missions across various theaters of war and 18 levels in free version. Combat units are inspired by authentic 20th-century vehicles and weapons for a more realistic and immersive World War II experience.
Stunning graphics and sound effects, careful attention to detail, and unique gameplay makes Toy Defense 2 the most authentic casual war game ever, and a must-have for tower defense enthusiasts!
Toy Defense 2 for Android devices is available now on Google Play in free and paid versions.
• Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork;
• 72 action-packed levels across 3 campaigns;
• Detailed recreation of famous World War II battles: Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and the Operation Overlord;
• Unique combat units inspired by real WWII weapons and vehicles;
• Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit;
• New power-ups to give players the edge in battle;
• Unlimited potential for collecting hero units;
• Brand new in-game notification center to keep players up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more.
Languages supported: English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Japanese
This colorful new strategy game is sure to appeal to tower defense fans, players who love casual sim and strategy titles, and WWII history buffs alike.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...