[MobilePRwire.com] Minsk, Belarus - Melesta Games, the developer of Jo’s Dream: Organic Coffee and other top titles, is proud to announce the arrival of its popular title Toy Defense to the Amazon Appstore, making the game broadly available to Kindle tablet users. Toy Defense is the ultimate WWI simulation experience, where players are invited to build up their army and defend their base against advancing waves of enemy attacks.
Melesta Games introduces its popular tower defense game Toy Defense for Kindle devices. Since its original release on the Apple App Store in April 2012, Toy Defense has been downloaded over seven million times. After its launch on iOS, the game soon made its way first to PC, then to the Android market. As of today, Toy Defense has extended its presence to the Amazon Appstore.
Toy Defense combines elements from the strategy, simulation, and classic tower defense genres to bring the player a completely unique experience. Each level includes twelve or more waves of advancing enemies, and the player needs to make quick strategic and tactical decisions in constantly changing gameplay situations. The arsenal of units available to the player includes riflemen, flamethrowers, cannon, and anti-aircraft guns, each of which can be upgraded 24 times. Every unit type has its own cost and defensive capability, so the player has to carefully consider troop position and placement.
• 48 perfectly designed levels
• Unique weapons with multiple upgrades
• Four features to the arsenal:
* Repairmen—towers can now be repaired automatically.
* Resurrection—the player can revive a destroyed tower and return to the battle.
* Squashing—the player can help their army by squashing enemies with their finger.
* The player can also crush enemies with a devastating shockwave.
• Nine different enemies to fight
• Intense World War I atmosphere with amazing graphics and sound effects
• New worlds, new levels, and new game updates coming soon
Toy Defense for Kindle devices includes 2 worlds with 48 levels packed with intense combat, strategic thinking, and amazing audiovisual effects. This version of the game is available on the Amazon Appstore for only $0.99.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Get that winning feeling
CITY PASS GUIDE VIETNAM APP RELEASE...