[MobilePRwire.com] United Kingdom - Soluble Apps today announce the release of ShotList 1.0 for iOS. ShotList places a professional-quality filmmaking tool in the hands of anyone putting together a movie or video shoot. The unique new app puts the Production Stripboard system used for many years in the film industry onto mobile devices for the first time, allowing the planning and tracking of every scene of a shoot as it happens. Communication is streamlined with DropBox and email integration.
ShotList places a professional-quality filmmaking tool in the hands of anyone putting together a movie or video shoot.
The unique new app puts the Production Stripboard system used for many years in the film industry onto mobile devices for the first time, allowing the planning and tracking of every scene of a shoot as it happens.
Filmmakers can enter as much or as little information into the app as they want. It could be simply a series of shot numbers and storyboard frames, or all of the detail which would usually be pulled from a script and entered into a production strip board system as part of the scheduling process. This powerful pocket-sized tool lets filmmakers react and respond quickly to on-the-day challenges such as weather conditions, or issues with locations or cast.
ShotList enables filmmakers to:
* Track and schedule scripted drama, commercial shoots, radio production or videogame motion capture shoots
* Add, edit, delete or re-order scenes freely across multiple shooting days - with instant updating of the total number of script pages to be shot each day
* Each scene can be clearly marked as "To Do", "Delay", "Cut" or "Done" as you shoot, ensuring a vital scene is not missed
* View up to 6 storyboard frames per scene for instant recall. Each frame can be marked off as it is completed
* Store hotlinked notes for each scene, for instant dial of relevant phone numbers or access to web addresses (such as location information, or train or tide timetables)
* Keep everyone informed by emailing them the latest "one-line schedule", or exchanging updated project files with other ShotList users on your team using Dropbox
Peter Johnson, founder Soluble Apps: "When a colleague went to start work as 1st AD on a feature we were amazed to find that there was nothing at all available on the App Store like this. Shotlist is the first app to provide what every filmmaker needs to track a scripted shoot on the go."
Roxy Bramley, Creative Manager, Northern Film & Media: "Shotlist provides a low cost, portable, digital shot-tracking solution for filmmakers. The app potentially has a global professional market and we were keen to support Peter in developing this practical, commercial product."
The development of ShotList is partially financed by Northern Film & Media.
Pricing and Availability:
ShotList 1.0 is $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN