[MobilePRwire.com] Santa Barbara, California - Zeode Software Design announces the release of WineAlbum for the iPhone, making recording wine tasting notes fast and easy. By tapping one button, users can quickly enter all the information they need: Take photos, record scores, add note tags, write down prices. An intelligent location feature uses GPS to figure out which tasting room or restaurant the user is in. Search and sort tasting notes by wine name, producer, vineyard, score, note tags, varietals, or even by tasting location.
Zeode Software Design announces the release of WineAlbum, the easiest to use wine tasting note organizer for the iPhone.
WineAlbum makes recording tasting notes fast and easy. By tapping one button, users can quickly enter all the information they need: Take photos, record scores, add note tags, write down prices. WineAlbum's intelligent location feature uses the iPhone's GPS to figure out which tasting room or restaurant the user is in, to keep track of which wines were tasted where.
WineAlbum allows smart organization of users' tasting notes. Search and sort by wine name, producer, vineyard, score, note tags, varietals, or even by tasting location.
WineAlbum includes extensive sharing features, with support for Twitter, Facebook, email, SMS, Foursquare, Tumblr, and Flickr. Users can share tasting notes and wine reports, complete with scores and photos, and friends can import them into their own copies of WineAlbum for reference.
• Record tasting notes with scores, photos, wine names, types, vintages, vineyards, varietals, regions, prices, and more.
• Quickly enter notes for a wine by tapping on a wide selection of note tags, or add custom note tags.
• Get a definition for a wine tasting term with a built-in wine glossary.
• Save a location for each tasting, using the iPhone's built-in GPS.
• Save photos with every tasting note, apply effects, edit, and share directly from WineAlbum.
• Import tasting notes from CellarTracker.
• Share wines and tasting notes on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, and by Email or SMS.
• Back up and restore to and from the cloud using a free Dropbox account.
WineAlbum is now available on the App Store for an introductory price of $0.99. WineAlbum runs on the iPhone 3GS, 4, and 4S, the fourth-generation iPod Touch, and the iPad, iPad 2, and new iPad.
WineAlbum joins Zeode Software Design's suite of iPhone productivity and utility apps, including myGuestList, the highest-rated event guest list tracking app in the App Store, GiftPlanner, with an innovative bookmarklet feature for saving gift ideas from the web, Illumine, one of the fastest and most responsive iPhone 4/4S flashlight apps, and Weatherly, an enhanced replacement for the built-in weather app.
WineAlbum can be found at http://www.winealbum.com or in the App Store.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Get that winning feeling
Ultimate Stick Fight Slashes Its Wa...