[MobilePRwire.com] Spokane, WA - This weekend only, WritePad, the popular handwriting recognition-based text input method for Android Smartphones and Tablets, is offered at a significantly reduced price of $0.99. Offer ends 4/20/14.
PhatWare Corporation is pleased to offer a limited time discount for its WritePad handwriting recognition app for Android devices. Recently released WritePad 4.0 is designed to deliver considerably faster note-taking, by offering multiple suggestions for words or phrases as notes are input in the user’s own handwriting. As a user writes, alternative recognition results and completion of words are presented in a scrollable suggestion bar next to the text, allowing a user to select an alternative result if the initial translation of the handwriting was incorrect.
WritePad's input method for Android OS aims to replace the on-screen keyboard with PhatWare's proven handwriting recognition technology and can be used for text input in any Android application. WritePad has been optimized for the best performance on a variety of latest Android Tables and Smartphones, including Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Droid, HTC Evo, and others. It is especially useful on pen-enabled tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Note.
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology, which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user's style of writing as it is being used.
Key WritePad features include
• Reliable handwriting recognition in English, Dutch, Danish, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish languages
• Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user's own handwriting style.
• Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
• Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
• Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
• Built-in full keyboard with auto-complete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with the single touch of a button.
• Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
WritePad 4.0 is sold through Google Play and other authorized resellers and is currently offered at a reduced price of $0.99 (regular price $9.99) this weekend only. The reduced price is valid through 4/20/14. For more information and to purchase WritePad for Android, visit http://www.phatware.com/writepadandroid or the Google Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phatware.writepad
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
MARS DRAGONS THE RETURN