[MobilePRwire.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation - Elecont Software today announces eWeather Pro HD 2.0 for iOS devices. Easy-to-use and is very helpful, eWeather is a stylish, ten-day and hourly forecast application that provides forecasts for more than 130,000 locations worldwide from two independent weather agencies (based in US and EU). Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts & earthquakes. Animated loops of radar images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems.
Elecont Software today is pleased to announce the release of eWeather Pro HD 2.0, which provides forecasts for more than 130,000 locations worldwide. For countries in EU the number of locations increased by 5 times. On the other hand this update also improves the accuracy: you may use two different providers for the same location. Because of the different weather models used by the providers, the accuracy may vary.
eWeather is a stylish, ten-day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful. Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts and earthquakes. Animated loops of radar images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems. We worked hard to bring you an excellent application for all your weather needs. A quick look at the weather will even help you know how to dress for the day or whether you'll need an umbrella or sunscreen.
eWeather has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past twenty four hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
* Impressive design
* Great coverage and accuracy for Americas, Asia, Europe and more
* Professional data: two independent sources intellicast (USA), foreca (EU)
* Fast animated radar (NEXRAD,US only) on zoomable maps
* Severe weather alerts for the entire United States
* The most accurate twenty four hour forecasts
* Earthquakes on zoomable maps
* Provides a 10 day forecast and utilizes more than 15 important parameters
* Barometer displays trends in air pressure and shows the alerts for metro-dependent
* You also get the current weather condition for your location with an indication of
what the current temperature feels like now and in the near future
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 12.6 MB
Pricing and Availability: eWeather Pro HD 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...