[MobilePRwire.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russia - Elecont Software LLC has announced eWeather HD 2.6, an update to its leading weather forecast tracking tool for iOS devices. eWeather HD takes weather monitoring to a whole new level with weather forecasts, radar images, astronomical information, weather maps, earthquakes and much more. Version 2.6 offers improved accuracy for Foreca provider, the new WeatherMap for advanced weather forecast tracking, high-resolution weather radar and many other additions and improvements.
Elecont Software LLC has announced the release and immediate availability of eWeather HD 2.6, an update to its leading weather forecast tracking tool for iOS. Introducing the new Weather Map mode, "Follow Me" feature and High-resolution weather radar.
eWeather HD next major version was released today, version 2.6 offers improved accuracy for Foreca provider, the new WeatherMap for advanced weather forecast tracking, high-resolution NEXRAD radar and many other additions and improvements. eWeather HD 2.6 is an iPhone and iPad application that takes weather monitoring to a whole new level with weather forecasts, radar images, astronomical information, weather maps, earthquakes and much more.
eWeather HD 2.6 highlights:
* World Weather Map - eWeather HD 2.6 introduces the new WeatherMap view, a new way of advanced weather tracking offering weather data directly on the interactive maps.
* High-definition radar - Version 2.6 comes with a brand new high-resolution NOAA/NEXRAD radar. A special algorithms has been used to make images vivid and sharp on any zoom level.
* "Follow-me" feature - eWeather HD 2.6 looks for the closest weather station to your current location based on distance which may not be the weather station in your city. It updates when you open the app, so you always know your local weather.
* Improved accuracy for Foreca (EU) provider - Based on your feedback we improved the accuracy of weather forecast by adding 10 new professionally designed icons. It is extremaly useful update for our users from the EU
In addition to the above mentioned features eWeather HD 2.6 introducing support for the new iPad's retina display.
eWeather HD supports languages for US English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Byelorussian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 24.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, eWeather HD 2.6 is offered at an introductory one-time fee of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category. There are no subscription fees or hidden costs
Sending A Press Release Easy & Intuitive
The process to submit a release was fairly easy. Often times, submitting releases to PR agencies can get cumbersome since each company has a particular process in which their submission process works, however, MobilePRWire made sending a press release intuitive, easy and within minutes.
Zepi:Classic HD Thrilling Update
Post Brutal Released Today: RPG Cap...